Welcome to the Missouri Police Chiefs!
Since 1953, the Missouri Police Chiefs Association has provided members with the resources they need to enhance performance and ensure continued success and effectiveness.
With more than 600 members statewide, MPCA is the leading organization in the field of law enforcement. The membership roster is a virtual "who's who" list of notable local, state and federal law enforcement executives living and working in communities throughout Missouri.
Purpose of MPCA
The MPCA was founded in 1953 to allow for closer relationships between police chiefs in Missouri and to foster high professional standards for all law enforcement officers.
Since its conception, MPCA's mission has grown to include:
- Develop closer official and personal cooperation between chiefs, law enforcement and governmental agencies.
- Propose, support and provide information on legislation relative to the betterment of law enforcement.
- Promote professionalism, training, and public relations.
- Disseminate to its members timely information relative to law enforcement.
- Sponsor scholarships, Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run and other community betterment activities.
New resources for Members!
Collective Bargaining Agreements and how committees should address future issues & training needs in this area.
Example 1: Click here
Example 2: Click here
Example 3: Click here
Example 4: Click here
MPCA Contact Information
Missouri Police Chiefs Association
Missouri Police Chiefs Charitable Foundation
1001 East High Street
Jefferson City, Missouri 65101
Phone: (573) 636-5444
Fax: (573) 636-6634
All rights reserved.
© 2002 Missouri Police Chiefs Association